Monday, August 11, 2014

Chicken Chili Recipe!!

Chicken Chili is very famous in Nepal. Almost every restaurant carrying MOMOs will offer this dish as well. I love stir fry vegetables and when combined with meat it becomes delicious. In order to make Chicken Chili, you will first need to make Chicken Roast (Click here for recipe). This is my first time making this dish and I am so amazed by the results. It came out to be  exactly what we get back home. I am so proud of myself ;) and this definitely made me forget my stressful day at work today. Now a days, cooking has became a serious passion for me :) I want to learn more and more as I cook and share recipes with you all :x Here you go guys, make your day with this easy Chicken Chili recipe:
Fantastic >:D<







Prep time: 1 hr  Cook time: 1 hr 20 mins Total time: 2 hrs 20mins

Things you will need:

  • Chicken Roasts (4 cups, Click here for recipe)
  • Yellow/Red/Green bell peppers (1, I used half yellow and half green, cut in cube sizes)
  • Onion (1 small, cut in cube sizes)
  • Zucchini (optional, 1 small, cut in sizes)
  • Garlic (4-5 cloves)
  • Serrano Pepper/Green Chilies (1-2, finely chopped)
  • Tomato (1, cut in cube sizes)
  • Ginger-Garlic Paste (1/2 table spoon)
  • Red Chili Paste (1 table spoon)
  • Tomato Ketchup (4 table spoons)
  • Soy Sauce (2 table spoon)
  • Oil (3 table spoons)
Directions:
  1. Heat oil and add all of the above mentioned ingredients except Chicken Roasts and tomatoes.
  2. Stir and cook everything for 5 mins on a high heat.
  3. Add Chicken Roast, stir and cook for another 3-5 minutes. 
  4. Add tomatoes and lightly stir the mixture.
  5. Garnish with Cilantro and enjoy the yumminess :)