Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Refreshment with Homemade Boba Coffee :)

It was 115 degrees outside  this afternoon #-o and therefore I needed something cooler to refresh myself after roaming around in the heat for outdoor shopping. I had bought Tapioca packet a while ago but had never used it and today was the right time to shake me some yummy Boba Tea. I have tasted Boba tea however I haven't tried making one at home. I do not know the recipe of the different chains who sell this tea. I used coffee and the outcome was pretty darn good :) Here you guys, I think this is the easiest recipe on my blog :-b Also, click here for Creamy Spinach-Avocado Smoothie Recipe, Click here for Strawberry Lassi Recipe, Click here for Mango Lassi Recipe .
Refreshed :x





Prep time: 10min(s) Cook time:2min(s) Total time: 12min(s)

Things you will need:
  • Tapioca Balls (1/2 cup)
  • Instant Coffee (3 table spoons, I used Nescafe instant coffee)
  • Sugar (according to taste)
  • Milk (3 cups)
  • Water (1 cup)
  • Ice cubes (as desired)
Directions:
  1. Bring water to boil and in a medium heat shimmer Tapioca balls for 5-6 minutes. 
  2. In the mean time, add milk, water, coffee, and sugar in a blender and blend.
  3. Turn off the heat and rinse tapioca balls with cold water.
  4. On a serving glass add Ice cubes and tapioca balls, pour the liquid from step 2.
  5. Enjoy :)