Sunday, August 16, 2015

Easy Mutton Choila Recipe :)

Chicken Choila is one of the most popular posts of my blog. I get several appreciation emails from my readers regarding Chicken Choila Recipe. Back home we mostly made choila from Buffalo Meat and I do not remember eating choila made out of chicken or mutton. The fact that I haven't found Buffalo meat after moving the United States gave me an idea to make choila just out of anything: Soy Chunks Choila for vegetarians (recipe here) and Chicken Choila (recipe here) . Today, I thought of making choila out of Goat Meat (mutton) and I opted for an easy route because I wanted to fix something easy and quick. I was little hesitant at first as I was experimenting the process however the final output was simply awesome and therefore I wanted to share the recipe with you all. Here you go guys, here I present you the easiest Choila recipe :x
Perfect :)



Prep time: 5min(s) Cook time:15min(s) Total time: 20min(s)

Things you will need:
  • Goat Meat (1 lbs: cut in small pieces(1 inch))
  • Red Onion (1 medium, thinly sliced)
  • Green Chilies (3-4, thinly sliced)
  • Ginger slices (3 table spoons)
  • Garlic Slices (3 table spoons)
  • Ginger-garlic paste (2 table spoons)
  • Timur Powder (1 table spoon)
  • Turmeric Powder (2 tea spoons)
  • Cumin-Coriander Powder (2 table spoons)
  • Lime Juice (4 table spoons)
  • Oil (3 table spoons)
  • Salt (according to taste)
  • Tomatoes (3 medium sized, boiled and peeled)
Directions:
  1. Heat  2 table spoons oil and fry meat until golden brown.
  2. On a large bowl add fried meat and all of the other ingredients mentioned above.
  3. Mix well.
  4. Done!! Serve with beaten rice.